06 December 2011

Photo Gallery

Hi all, While enjoying the beautiful vista's that our complex has to offer, I had the idea of developing a photo gallery (of sorts).  So, I walked around with my camera on a misty morning and captured a few pictures from various vantage points. The next step was to head for my computer and create a photo blog. I then uploaded the pictures and that, as they say was, that.

Click here to view the start up selection. Hopefully there are photographers in the complex who would also like to add pictures. If so, pop me an email to rietvleiparkbc@googlemail.com and we will add new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The trustees of Rietvlei Park value your comments and welcome suggestions for your blog

Living In Rietvlei Park

Why living in a sectional title scheme is a great choice If you are one of the owners of our scheme, you have made a smart decision to inves...